Saturday, March 15, 2008

Lucked out!

I rode from Grand Lodge in Forest Grove out to and around Hagg Lake and back this morning. We had some rain showers overnight and the roads were damp, but not splashy wet. The sun even poked out from time to time and the roads eventually dried off. I can add yet another day riding without getting rained on! Of course if I would have taken a bit longer that would not have been the case since it rained lightly within 10 minutes of finishing the ride.

Here's a little video of climbing up the hill past the dam. It's probably the toughest climb on the route but I did it today without having to go to my 30 tooth chainring.



Here's a little "look about" the lake as I neared the dam after making the circuit of the lake.



And from the "bikes going fast" shelf comes this!


They need a bumper sticker that says, "Does this bike make my butt look fast?" ;-)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

...............Road Bike.....LifeCycle.....Total Miles
Today...........27.................0
Jan total.......98.....+........402....=..........500
Feb total.....385.....+.......220....=..........605
YTD............796.....+........643....=........1439

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.