Monday, March 10, 2008

Alternate modes of transportation

I dropped my road bike off at the LBS (Local Bike Shop= Olson's) today for a quick check-up. They were busier than I expected and said they'd call me when it's ready to pick up. In the meantime I pressed my mountain bike into road service. I rode from McMenamin's Grand Lodge out to Stimson Mill and back. Dark clouds (and the extra effort required by the mtn bike!) made me think that the mill was a good turnaround point rather than a full lap of Hagg Lake.

Hopefully the Marin is back in the stable soon!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

...............Road Bike.....LifeCycle.....Total Miles
Today...........15.................0
Jan total.......98.....+........402....=..........500
Feb total.....385.....+.......220....=..........605
YTD............739.....+........622....=........1361

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.