Monday, March 24, 2008

Just out sightseeing

This afternoon I took advantage of what is predicted to be the last dry day this week and took a little sight seeing ride. I rode from Wilsonville and rode a 10 mile loop to Stafford and back then crossed under I-5 and rode an 18 mile loop to Sherwood and back. Both routes involved riding some hills and roads that weren't as bike friendly as they could have been. That's what I get for just riding with no plan! It went well however, low mid day traffic helped.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for later this week. A friend wants to ride but we both have busy schedules and with the crazy weather (snow predicted below 1000ft on Wednesday!) it's a little up in the air at this point.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

...............Road Bike.....LifeCycle.....Total Miles
Today...........28................0
Jan total.......98.....+........402....=..........500
Feb total.....385.....+.......220....=..........605
YTD...........1010.....+........663....=........1673

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.