Monday, April 2, 2012

a nice evening ride

I met up with a friend on short notice to go for a ride, no particular route in mind until we started pedaling. It was a beautiful night to ride. We started south on the I-205 bike path, cut west on Taylor to the Willamette River, then Peninsula Crossing Trail and Marine Drive path. Mt Hood was just gorgeous tonight. I didn't have my camera with me, so the phone was pressed into duty.


We had just over 40 miles in before it got dark. We stopped for a bite to eat at a place that offered fortune cookies. Her's: "you will attract many hearts" (agree) Mine: "you will be offered an exciting new job" (hope so!)

I, being ever the gentleman, accompanied her back to her home across the Glen Jackson Bridge, then rode back (into the wind!) to Gateway where I had parked. It made for a 47 mile loop. I rode another 3 just to make a nice round number. ;-)

.........road bike.......rollers.........mtb.....lifecycle.....total
Today........50..............0.............0..........0...........50
Jan.........105.............34.............0..........0..........139
Feb.........428............108.............0.........24..........536
March.......809..............0.............0.........22..........831
April........50..............0.............0..........0...........50
YTD........1392............142.............0.........46.........1580

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.