Thursday, April 19, 2012

not very popular

Tonight was the second installment of my Rocky Butte Hill Repeats event for my social bike club. After having 16 RSVP's for Tuesday's event,(and only 8 show up) tonight there was just one other RSVP, but at least he showed. I guess that means we had 100% attendance tonight. :-) It was raining all afternoon. Just before the 6PM roll out, it stopped. As Oscar and I climbed and descended the roads were wet, but at least the sky was dry, until our 5th repeat, when a shower came through. I was on my rain bike and had my goretex jacket on. I was plenty warm with the climbing. I got 6 repeats in during our 90 minute time window. I had 4 minutes remaining when I came down the last time, enough time to likely get back up as far as the tunnel, but was lazy and called it a night.

 .........road bike.......rollers.........mtb.....lifecycle.....total
Today........18..............0.............0..........0...........18
 Jan.........105.............34.............0..........0..........139
 Feb.........428............108.............0.........24..........536 March.......809..............0.............0.........22..........831
 April..........569..............0.............0..........0..........569 YTD........1822............142.............0.........46.........2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.