Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Lanterne Rouge


I joined 7 other riders tonight in a little ride around the hills in the Helvetia area. We rode 21 miles with 1642 ft of climbing. Not bad, especially since the last 8 miles or so were pretty flat. After a day of rain I decided to bring the rain bike, and to wear my goretex jacket. With the hills I was plenty warm, too warm. But the main issue is that I am so far out of shape that I struggled to keep up tonight. (well, a burger and carbonated drink about an hour before we started didn't help either)

We lucked out with the weather, rain showers were around the area but we had dry weather as we pedaled.

Somebody has to be the Lanterne Rouge, and today that person was me!

.........road bike.......rollers.........mtb.....lifecycle.....total
Today........21..............0.............0..........0...........21
Jan.........105.............34.............0..........0..........139
Feb.........428............108.............0.........24..........536
March.......809..............0.............0.........22..........831
April........71..............0.............0..........0...........71
YTD........1413............142.............0.........46.........1601

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.