Friday, April 9, 2010

short and ....steep

I had a short time to get a ride in tonight before it got too dark. I decided that I should get the best workout possible in the limited time so I headed for the hills. I began in Willamette and started up Solamo Rd, a good 9% average that peaked at 11%. I turned around after 2.5 miles and went back down only to turn around again and head back up. This time I turned on a side street and headed towards Rosemont. By the time I was down pedaling around the hilly neiborhoods I managed to get 31 miles...with 4273 ft of climbing. Also saw some pretty nice homes!

............BIKE............LIFECYCLE.....ROLLERS....TOTAL
Today.......31................0.............0..........31
Jan........618...............0..............0.........618
Feb........692...............0..............0.........692
March......940...............0..............5.........940
April......195...............0..............0.........195
_________________________________________
TOTAL.....2459...............0..............5.........2464

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.