Wednesday, April 14, 2010

and he who was first shall be last

After yesterday's strong showing, today I was dead last. Oh, I was also first. Uh huh, I was the only rider today! ;-)

I attached the cadence and speed sensors for the Garmin 305 on my bike and took off for a little shakedown ride this evening.

Everything seems to work except that the cadence seems to be reading 2x. Haven't quite figured out why yet.

It was a good route. I was biking at what should have been the height of evening commute for most folks and still didn't have much traffic.

After a beautiful sunny day the dark clouds rolled in tonight and I started getting very light rain as I neared the summit of Pete's Mountain. I did manage to finish this little 17 mile route with ~1800 ft of climbing before things got too wet.





............BIKE............LIFECYCLE.....ROLLERS....TOTAL
Today.......17................0.............0..........17
Jan........618...............0..............0.........618
Feb........692...............0..............0.........692
March......940...............0..............5.........940
April......448...............0..............0.........448
_________________________________________
TOTAL.....2712...............0..............5.........2717

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.