Saturday, August 29, 2009

a few more miles

I rode across the Canby Ferry again today with no real destination in mind, just a search for miles. When I got to Canby there was a car show going on that took over much of the downtown.
I made my way around looking at cars and visiting with car owners ("My, they don't make bikes like they used to when I was a kid do they?") :-) There was a very reasonably priced bbq lunch being served so I took that in while there too.

It's tough to stay focused when I'm riding solo!

After killing some time there I headed out towards Lone Elder on familiar roads then pieced together a loop through Oregon City riding some roads I knew, and some seat of my pants navigating. (er..riding shorts)

I ended my ride today with 46 miles on the odometer, but about a mile of that was walking the bike around looking at cars!

Here's the route

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
...............Road Bike.....LifeCycle.....Total Miles
Today............45...............0.................45
Jan total.......501.....+.........30.......=.......531
Feb total.......614.....+.........0........=.......614
March total.....860.....+.........0........=.......860
April total.....790.....+.........0........=.......790
May total.......901.....+.........0........=.......901
June total......543.....+.........0........=.......543
July total.....1322.....+.........0........=......1322
August total...1434.....+.........0........=......1434
Year to date...7024.....+.........30.......=......7044
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.