Tuesday, May 12, 2009

only a bit bikey

No riding today, there is a plan for riding tomorrow in the Columbia Gorge though. In the meantime, today I made a dry run through my powerpoint on adult bike safety that I'm scheduled to present at the Hillsboro Library next Tuesday. Good thing I did. After the recent incident I was glad to be able to put my hands on a backup of the presentation that I had burned to DVD. Unfortunately, today I found that the imbedded video did not play. It seems that rather than save the actual video with the backup, I only saved links to the media.........that was located on the hard drive. Oh, and the small issue of both the cameras I used in making those video clips were taken along with the laptop. So now I'm shopping for a new digital camcorder sooner rather than later. Since the impetus to do this now is directly related to bike stuff I guess it qualifies for inclusion here. :-O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.