Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Rain

Nothing like the prognosis of a rainy ride in the Gorge to put the damper on an early evening ride. The three of us decided to wait for a better day. The day started out dry and stayed that way until noon then just as predicted it began to rain. I should have gone for a solo ride this morning but didn't. Now I haven't been on the bike for 3 days!

I used my time to get a new helmet cam. Not sure I'm going to like this one. I haven't opened it yet and am doing some thinking. I also picked up a new computer for the new bike. The Cateye Astrale 8 on my Marin has served me well so I decided another on the new bike would be good bet...........and it was on sale besides. :-)

No miles today :-( But the weekend looks like it will be dry and warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.