Saturday, May 23, 2009

Falling behind

Falling behind on my riding miles because I've been busy helping remodel a condo.
Falling behind on my blog update duties for the same reason. :-(

I did get out with my tour guide for a ride around the area this morning but now it's time to get back to work. I'll get back on here and load pictures and maps for both yesterday and today sometime soon, just keep checking back.

22 miles this morning.
I may get more this afternoon, we shall see.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
...............Road Bike.....LifeCycle.....Total Miles
Today............22...............0.................22
Jan total.......501.....+.........30.......=.......531
Feb total.......614.....+.........0........=.......614
March total.....860.....+.........0........=.......860
April total.....790.....+.........0........=.......790
May total.......640.....+.........0........=.......640
Year to date...3440.....+.........30.......=......3470
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.