Friday, May 8, 2009

back on the bike

I've been a bit busy this week.......and it's been wet. That little bike pansy has been on my shoulder leaning into my ear and making it's voice heard.

Today the sun came out and I ignored the bike pansy. I am joining a few folks on a little hill workout early this evening but since the sun was out I decided to do a little pre-ride. A friend was going to join me but a sore throat caused those plans to cancel. I rode a modified Snoozeville Populaire route. One of the main modifications I made was to skip the out and back to Snooseville. When I got to Forest Grove I short cutted the rest of the route and made my way back to CPR ending up with 43 miles.

Late this afternoon I joined two others for a little hill workout. We rode our now familiar weeknight route. We ended up with 1942 feet on a 22 mile course. A nice evening for a ride.


Luis and Eileen in hot pursuit

Luis climbing Logie Trail


Eileen climbing Logie Trail


Luis at the top of the Mason Hill Rd descent


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
...............Road Bike.....LifeCycle.....Total Miles
Today............65...............0.................65
Jan total.......501.....+.........30.......=.......531
Feb total.......614.....+.........0........=.......614
March total.....860.....+.........0........=.......860
April total.....790.....+.........0........=.......790
May total.......228.....+.........0........=.......228
Year to date...3028.....+.........30.......=......3058
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.