Friday, January 2, 2009

the tally begins

I had sort of a mixed media day I guess. I spent a few hours this morning fiddling with my bike. I finally got around to installing my new ISM Adamo Race saddle. I also put new SlimeLite tubes (with the 48mm stems!) into my Hutchinson Kevlar tires on the Bontragger RaceLite wheels. I now have SlimeLite tubes in both sets of wheels. I took another inch out of my handlebar height in search of an even more aerodynamic riding position. I rode a couple of miles in the process of tuning saddle position.

Later today I made a trip to the gym and put the first miles of the year on the Lifecycle.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
...............Road Bike.....LifeCycle.....Total Miles
Today.............3..............20.................23
Jan total........3.....+.........20....=...........23
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.