Saturday, January 10, 2009

the "miles" trickle in

I look out the window and just can't get too enthused over riding in these conditions. It isn't raining, it's not terribly cold, but there is still a lot of gravel and other debris just to the edge of the travel lanes. To top it off, today we had fog most of the day. Tomorrow I will get a bit more enthused as I am joining a few folks on a short ride to celebrate a birthday. In the meantime today I at least rode the pretend bike for a short while. I'm going to have to get serious about mileage soon if I am to realize my summer goals. If Dave is right I might just be able to get this party started.

Weekend's weather forecast



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
...............Road Bike.....LifeCycle.....Total Miles
Today..............0..............15.................15
Jan total.........3.....+.........35....=...........38
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.