Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Hardly worth blogging about

I'm attending to last minute details before taking off on a little road trip.

I put some toe straps on the fixie in an effort to stabilize my feet, especially when spinning fast down hills.


It is another absolutely gorgeous day, but alas, no time for a real ride today, but I did want to test the toe clips.  I went for a two mile spin before coming back home, and promptly taking a tumble because I couldn't get my foot off the pedal quick enough!

At least nobody saw me tip over!  ;-)

Evening update:

  It was just too nice to not be on a bike.
Dave, Bev, and I biked to "dinner".


High class people be we!
In the process, I more than doubled the daily mileage total.  ;-)

............road bike..........rollers........mtb.........lifecycle....total
Today...........5................0..............0...............0..............5 Jan.............710................0..............0...............0...........710
Feb........... 578...............0..............0...............0............578
March ...........177.............0..............0...............0............177 Total..........1465...............0..............0...............0.........1465

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.