Monday, March 11, 2013

The Rain is Coming!

 Or so say the weather prognosticators. I didn't get much riding in over this past weekend and really felt the need to spin pedals.  The forecast said it was going to rain for the rest of the week, beginning mid to late afternoon.  I had a bunch of chores to do, but figured I had later this afternoon and the rest of the week to do them,  Procrastination can be good when it comes to chores, not so good when it comes to bike rides.  Yesterday there was a lap around Lake Washington planned, but it got procrastinated away.  The only voice I had to listen to today was the little "bike pansy" sitting on my shoulder. 

I won the argument today and hopped on the bike with the goal of getting around Lake Washington before it started to rain.  I did pack my raingear just in case!



  I didn't need the raingear.  :-)

................road bike.......rollers.........mtb.....lifecycle.....total Today.............65..............0.............0..........0..............65 Jan..................93..............0..............0.........0.............93 Feb................411..............0..............0.........0............411
March.............211..............0..............0.........0.............211
Total..............712.............0..............0.........0.............712

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.