Monday, March 25, 2013

The grass is growing, what would a bike racer do?

The weather is warming, the sun is shining, the grass is growing, the mower deck needs a drive belt. 

What would a bike racer do?  Well, a bike racer would be out training.

I'm not yet a bike racer, may never be, but I figured I'd better get out for a few miles.  I rode to the lawn and garden store to get the belt.  Alas, they didn't have one, weren't even sure they could get one. I then rode to an auto parts store, they had a belt.  Not THE belt, but one of equivalent size.  Sort of like that thing where John Deere bolts are more expensive just because they are green.  A bolt is a bolt (well sort of) and a belt is a belt.  I brought home the belt and saved a few dollars beside.

My legs were a bit tired.  I guess that's to be expected after 4 consecutive days of biking after such a long time of no real riding.

It was a  nice day to ride.........and to mow lawn.


Today.............23...............0.............0..........0.............23 Jan..................93..............0..............0.........0..............93 Feb................411..............0..............0.........0............411 March.............515..............0.............0.........0............514 Total.............1022.............0...............0.........0...........1022

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.