Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A Hill

I had about a half hour to spare, it was mostly blue sky, I need to ride. Taylor Street was the obvious choice.

  The wind was blowing about 20 mph, and was blowing me around a bit on the descents.  Other than that, it was a good ride. I was following the historic path of a trolley that made it's way up and down Queen Anne from 1890 to 1940.  Today it was my bike going up and down.

   I made three repeats before running out of time.  Not many miles, but better than sitting around thinking about riding, and with the elevation gain it was a good workout.

Today..............5...............0.............0..........0...............5 Jan..................93..............0..............0.........0..............93 Feb................411..............0..............0.........0............411 March.............352..............0.............0.........0............352 Total..............859.............0...............0.........0............859

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.