Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thursday

 ......so it was back to Rocky Butte for hill repeats. I was running late so texted my assistant event leaders and had them start the group off properly.  I parked near Oaks Park and rode in the last 10 miles.
I arrived just after 6:30, 1/2 hour late.  I did manage to get 4 repeats in an hour, not too bad since I was busy visiting. I tweeked a nerve in my lower back a couple of days ago and thought it best to not ride too hard.



There was a decent turnout tonight, including several who had never attended before. Of course, with new people attending, we had to go through the whole process, including the post ride "de-briefing".

Following the snacks and brew, I rode back to my pickup via bike boulevards.  I had my Light and Motion Stella 300 along, as well as a 2 Watt Planet Bike white blinkie in front, and two red Planet Bike superflashes on back, and tons of reflectivity.  I was prepared to ride back in the dark so it was all good.   .....and dry!

If I can get out for 10 miles tomorrow, then the planned 105 mile ride near Mt Adams on Saturday will take me to 1500 miles for the month.  That will be a nice milestone to reach........ but it's predicted to be wet.
  I'll keep my fingers crossed.

 ........road bike.......rollers.........mtb.....lifecycle.....total Today........32..............0..............0..........0............32
 Jan.........105.............34.............0..........0..........139 Feb.........428............108.............0.........24..........536 March.......809..............0.............0.........22............831 April.........1010..............0.............0..........0.........1010 May..........1000..............0.............20..........0.......1020 June..........1385...............0...............0............0.....1385 YTD........4728............142............20.........46.........4911

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.