Sunday, June 10, 2012

a beautiful day to ride bike

........and I'll eventually get there.

I've been in bike clothes all morning, but got sidetracked swapping wheels, cassettes, tires and lubing both my road bikes.  I'm leading a 300 mile ride next weekend and moving right into a big mile month so I wanted everything ready to go.  By the way, still room on that 300 mile/2 day ride, join us!

Now that beautiful sunny day is calling to me, time to go ride!

update to follow

OK, hardly worth updating but here goes:

I had a few errands to run before getting on a ride, I did them via bike.  Following the errands I checked my email via my cell phone and had an email from a friend saying that if it weren't for that wedding I was to attend in the afternoon we should go for a ride.  Yikes!  I took a quick shower, got into decent clothes and off I went to a friend's wedding.
A very nice wedding, I even arrived on time.  Congratulations to Tim and Cecilia, wishing many happy years ahead of you.

But a whopping 8 miles total today.  So much for hoping to get 200 mile weekends.  I didn't even make 50 miles this weekend. :-(


........road bike.......rollers.........mtb.....lifecycle.....total
Today.........8..............0..............0..........0.............8
   Jan.........105.............34.............0..........0..........139
 Feb.........428............108.............0.........24..........536 March.......809..............0.............0.........22............831
 April.........1010..............0.............0..........0.........1010
 May..........1000..............0.............20..........0.......1020
 June...........361...............0...............0............0......361  YTD........3704............142............20.........46.........3887

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.