Tuesday, February 21, 2012

wet

I was intending to get a good hard ride in tonight on the rollers. I set up out on the deck so I could take advantage of the cool air and breeze, and also not have to deal with the puddles on the floor! But alas, it began to rain shortly after I started and my aluminum rollers become even more slippery when wet! Who knew? I gave up after 6 "miles". I'll go to the gym and pedal the stationary bike for the first time in several years. ... must ride bike.

evening update:

I did indeed go pedal the lifecycle at 24 Hour Fitness tonight. Ugh.. but I did get another 24 "miles" in. Not as many miles as Jon Durdick gets each day, but I'll take it.


.........road bike.......rollers.........mtb.....lifecycle.....total
Today.........0..............6.............0.........24...........30
Jan.........105.............34.............0..........0..........139
Feb.........328.............82.............0.........24..........410
YTD.........423............116.............0.........24..........563

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.