Monday, February 20, 2012

finally the impetus I needed

It's time to start riding bike. It should have happened several months ago but at least I've got the impetus to ride now.

Nothing to distract me.

Ride.

Focus.

Tonight I hopped on the rollers and rode hard.

By the time I was done the towel on the floor under my bike was soaked...
and I was HOT.

I'll be ordering up more of that.

.........road bike.......rollers.........mtb.....lifecycle.....total
Today.........0.............36.............0..........0...........36
Jan.........105.............34.............0..........0..........139
Feb.........328.............76.............0..........0..........404
YTD.........423............110.............0..........0..........533

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.