Wednesday, February 22, 2012

spinning pedals.....

......Just not getting very far!

The weather was a lot better than it was supposed to be. There were some clouds, but a fair amount of blue showing through.

Of all things, I just didn't feel like riding in traffic after work today. In keeping with my new found riding needs, I knew I had to ride something. I took the rollers out on the deck and went for the hard ride. I'm such a rookie on rollers that I really need to keep my speed up to keep from wobbling off the things. I put the bike in a tall gear and pedal hard. I think it's a harder workout than real riding because there is no coasting, just pedal, pedal, pedal.

And that's what I need to be doing now.


.........road bike.......rollers.........mtb.....lifecycle.....total
Today.........0.............26.............0..........0...........26
Jan.........105.............34.............0..........0..........139
Feb.........328............108.............0.........24..........436
YTD.........423............142.............0.........24..........589

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.