Monday, February 6, 2012

A commuter

Today I was a commuter!

I dropped my pickup off to have some work done then rode my bike to work. At the end of the day I rode back to get the pickup. I rode my mountain bike because it has combination pedals that are SPD on one side and flat on the other. It allowed me to ride in my work clothes and shoes. It wasn't like a real commute... only two miles! ;-)

........road bike.......rollers.........mtb.....lifecycle.....total
Today.........0..............0.............4..........0............4
Jan.........105.............34.............0..........0..........139
Feb.........142..............0.............0..........0..........142
YTD.........247.............34.............0..........0..........281

1 comment:

  1. I do a combination car/bike commute every day - just because my commute would take WAY to long to do by bike alone (much more than 2 miles). I don't have a pick-up, but it's easy for me to fit my bike right in my trunk because I've got a folding bike.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.