Saturday, February 18, 2012

spinning pedals but not traveling far

It is cold and wet outside. I've pedaled in that weather many times, but today just can't get my head around it. I do need to start riding more though, so I put my newly minted SoCal pedaling DVD in and set the bike on my rollers and pedaled. In just under 90 minutes I was hot, sweaty, and so done with it!

..........road bike.......rollers.........mtb.....lifecycle.....total
Today........00.............40.............0..........0...........40
Jan.........105.............34.............0..........0..........139
Feb.........297.............40.............0..........0..........337
YTD.........392.............74.............0..........0..........466

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.