Wednesday, February 15, 2012

another night ride

It ended up being a fairly nice day. It turned out to be an even better night. You know, one of those nights when you say to yourself, "Gee, it would be a nice night to be on a bike". What, you don't say things like that? I do!

I quickly posted my intention on my social bike club's Facebook page and on the club's calendar.

I arrived at the starting location, and took in the view.



As expected, I was the only one there. I went for a bike ride!

I rode Portland's 40 Mile Loop. It's a good route for night riding as it is mostly on dedicated bike paths, and the few miles of road are well suited for biking.

It was a good night for a ride, cool, but calm. Almost magical.


........road bike.......rollers.........mtb.....lifecycle.....total
Today........40..............0.............0..........0...........40
Jan.........105.............34.............0..........0..........139
Feb.........297..............0.............0..........0..........297
YTD.........392.............34.............0..........0..........426

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.