Saturday, February 25, 2012

not quite Springlike

But maybe it really is like Spring after all?

I took a quick spin on Pete's Mountain this morning. There are signs of the impending Spring, buds pushing, crocuses peeking up, but at the same time I was dodging a few snowflakes as I pedaled.

It was a little wet and chilly, but I wasn't out long enough to get deep down cold. It was nice to get a few miles in before spending the afternoon driving up to Puget Sound for Chilly Hilly.

Oh, and if you are looking for a way to support my Race Across America efforts you can surf on over to my RAAM blog where you'll find that you are now able to click on a handy PayPal link.

.........road bike.......rollers.........mtb.....lifecycle.....total
Today........24..............0.............0..........0...........24
Jan.........105.............34.............0..........0..........139
Feb.........393............108.............0.........24..........501
YTD.........498............142.............0.........24..........654

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.