Thursday, June 24, 2010

smiles

The plan tonight was to meet at Cornelius Pass Rd and Hwy 26 and ride up to Skyline via Moreland Rd, then down Rocky Point Rd to Hwy 30. What goes down must come back up and we were to climb back up to Skyline again via McNamee Rd.

Well, after yesterday's spirited ride a few were in recovery mode so after the first climb to Skyline the plan changed to a descent back to Hillsboro via Rock Creek Rd and Old Cornelius Pass.

I guess my bike fitness must be improving despite my doubts to the contrary. I wasn't the least bit tired today. I had to smile a bit at the end when one of my fellow riders asked if I weren't at least a little tired after yesterday's ride. Nope, and I shouldn't be either. If I were I'd be in serious trouble.

I know, I know, I probably should have biked down to Hwy 30 and done our planned route solo since the rest of the group decided on a shorter ride........... but I was in a "social mood" and had fun riding with my buddies.

It's beginning to look very likely that I'll finally break 1000 miles for a month. I only have 142 miles to go. It's about time!


............BIKE............LIFECYCLE.....ROLLERS....TOTAL
Today.......30................0.............0..........30
Jan........618...............0..............0.........618
Feb........692...............0..............0.........692
March......940...............0..............5.........940
April......934...............0..............0.........934
May........905...............0..............0.........905
June.......858...............0..............0.........858
_________________________________________
TOTAL.....4962...............0..............5.........4967

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.