Saturday, July 18, 2009

Over the river and through the woods....revisited

A slightly different route, but the end points were the same.



I got a late start this morning because I had some issues with some flights I had booked and needed to get them straightened out ASAP. Once I got on the road the morning calm had dissipated and there was a slight head wind developing. I still managed to get my 27 mile commute completed in a mostly respectable 1 hr and 37 minutes.

On the way back home this evening I had a full blown tail wind. Rarely directly at my back but close enough to give a great push! Again I took a slightly longer route home taking a turn on Oregon Street in Sherwood then turned on Tonquin Rd to Graham's Ferry. Followed that to Bell Rd then Wilsonville Rd. A little circuitous rambling brought my day's total to 60 miles.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
...............Road Bike.....LifeCycle.....Total Miles
Today............60...............0.................60
Jan total.......501.....+.........30.......=.......531
Feb total.......614.....+.........0........=.......614
March total.....860.....+.........0........=.......860
April total.....790.....+.........0........=.......790
May total.......901.....+.........0........=.......901
June total......543.....+.........0........=.......543
July total......863.....+.........0........=.......863
Year to date...5133.....+.........30.......=......5163
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.