Monday, July 6, 2009

bored

I had a lot of errands to run today but I did have my bike with me. About 11 AM I was feeling a bit down, had a few set backs, and sort of lost direction. None of my friends answered their phones. I decided I should go for a short ride. I was near the ride I did last Thursday when I joined Luis for his afterwork ride. The 23 miles with some hills sounded just about right.

As it ends up, Dave invited me to join him on his commute to work tomorrow giving me the opportunity to repeat last Wednesday's ride, but alas, I have a morning commitment.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
...............Road Bike.....LifeCycle.....Total Miles
Today............23...............0.................23
Jan total.......501.....+.........30.......=.......531
Feb total.......614.....+.........0........=.......614
March total.....860.....+.........0........=.......860
April total.....790.....+.........0........=.......790
May total.......901.....+.........0........=.......901
June total......543.....+.........0........=.......543
July total......315.....+.........0........=.......315
Year to date...4585.....+.........30.......=......4615
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.