Thursday, July 16, 2009

Over the river and through the woods...............

to grandmother's house I go. More precisely, indeed a grandmother (and great grandmother) but she is MY mom. The river I crossed was the Tualatin and I crossed it twice each way. There was a small wooded area near Sherwood but it hardly counted as "through the woods". I commuted today to my mom's house to do a "honey do" for her.
River Rd near Hillsboro is closed due to construction so I jumped over to Hwy 219 adding just a bit to my ride there this morning giving me 27 miles. After spending the day laying a slate patio I rode back via a slightly longer route once again riding Graham's Ferry Rd. The ride back was 32 miles bringing the day total to 59. Cool morning air made riding faster very comfortable and a tailwind late in the day helped keep the speed up on the return. I ended up with a 21 mph average for the trip.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
...............Road Bike.....LifeCycle.....Total Miles
Today............59...............0.................59
Jan total.......501.....+.........30.......=.......531
Feb total.......614.....+.........0........=.......614
March total.....860.....+.........0........=.......860
April total.....790.....+.........0........=.......790
May total.......901.....+.........0........=.......901
June total......543.....+.........0........=.......543
July total......803.....+.........0........=.......803
Year to date...5073.....+.........30.......=......5103
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.