Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Ho hum, just another nice day in February.

It has been an almost unbelievable run of dry weather. I shifted my duties around a bit today so that I could take advantage of the dry pavement and mild weather. I took off late morning with no particular route or destination in mind and ended up on top of Council Crest! With the warm temperatures and substantial climbing I was down to short sleeves in no time.

On the Nike campus, "near" Beaverton:




and the next two taken from the top of Council Crest:





++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

...............Road Bike.....LifeCycle.....Total Miles YTD
Today...........45...............0
YTD............453.....+........622....=.........1075

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.