Monday, February 11, 2008

Back to the Routine .....and the "not so much" routine

After a few days away in Central Oregon for a conference I'm back in the Tualatin Valley. Upon my return I had a mailbox full of mail, a piece of which was my registration packet for Chilly Hilly ride on Bainbridge Island on Sunday the 24th! Over 4200 folks rode this last year, it should be a blast!

Under the "anything but routine" tab comes this:
Did anyone attend the Handmade Bicycle Show in Portland over the weekend?
If you did, you saw this:



Yup, it's a wooden framed bicycle! Don't laugh, it's a serious riding machine. Read more HERE


Today is pretty decent weather. I could have been out on the real bike for a lap around Hagg Lake but I am still trying to get caught up on things that got pushed aside when I was at conference. Today in the interest of time it was back to the gym for the artificial bike and a round of free weights.


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

...............Road Bike.....LifeCycle.....Total Miles YTD
Today...........0 ...............30
YTD............151.....+........489....=.........640

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.