Monday, February 18, 2008

Another gorgeous day

How long can this nice weather last? I don't know, but it sure is great while it lasts! I started off from McMenamin's Grand Lodge in Forest Grove this morning around 10AM. It was still a bit chilly after a pretty good frost this morning but soon warmed right up. I made my way out to Hagg Lake

I forgot to check my camera's mode before I snapped the photos, so I've got a couple of Quicktime movies instead of still photos. :-(


I made a lap around Hagg Lake then made my way along Old Highway 47 to the small burg of Gaston where I availed myself of the best Bison burger this side of Wapato Lake at Cooper D's.

From there I skirted the north shore of Wapato Lake and joined Springhill Rd which I followed back to Forest Grove. It was such a nice day I added a few more miles by riding the back roads to Verboort and back.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

...............Road Bike.....LifeCycle.....Total Miles YTD
Today...........40 ...............0
YTD............269.....+........576....=.........845

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.