Friday, February 22, 2008

Another dry ride.........In February????

There were a few dark clouds hugging the hills to the west and a brisk south wind this morning (a sure sign of impending rain in these parts of the country!) but I decided to haul the bike out to the Lake Stop Store and hopefully get some miles in around Hagg Lake before it started dripping.


From the handlebar cam:



From the helmet cam:



I got in a lap and it still hadn't rained so I did some "interval training" across and back the dam a few times for a total of 22 miles. It still hadn't rained on me by noon though there were some showers playing around in the hills.

The end of the run out from the lake taken from the handlebar cam:



Since Saturday will be a travel day for me this will probably be it for real bike miles until Sunday when I ride Chilly Hilly on Bainbridge Island, though I plan on a few miles in the gym on the artificial bike before then.

UPDATE: I managed to ride 10 pretend miles in the gym after dark tonight.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

...............Road Bike.....LifeCycle.....Total Miles YTD
Today...........22...............10
YTD............317.....+........622....=.........939

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.