Friday, May 3, 2013

What is that bright thing in the sky?

That is the question that residents of Seattle were asking today. It was 64 degrees and sunny when I finished today's ride in Renton, Washington. It was 80 degrees in Portland, according to my smart phone, but 64, and especially the sunny part, is always reason to celebrate in Seattle! I was going to ride from Queen Anne to Renton, then ride and finish painting the turns on Cascade Bicycle Club's upcoming "Two Points and a Levee" ride. I ran a bit late so cut it short by driving to Renton and beginning from there. It was just a bit breezy, but not bad. I just had to watch overspray as I painted the little orange arrows. I finally finished marking the entire route. It was a nice day for a ride, but I have evening plans and needed to get back so I had to be content with 67 miles and finishing painting the turns. The next few days are supposed to be nice, so I will get a few more miles in yet. It's nice to not have to worry about raingear! ..............road bike.......rollers.........mtb.....lifecycle.....total Today.............67...............0..............0..........0..............67 Jan..................93..............0...............0.........0..............93 Feb................411..............0..............0.........0............411 March.............653.............0..............0.........0............653 April..............696..............0...............0.........0............696 May................74...............0...............0.........0..............74 Total...........1930.............0...............0..........0..........1930

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.