Tuesday, May 14, 2013

CTS 7..... sort of

I had planned on riding with some Cascade Bicycle Club folks as they prerode the CTS 7 route from Renton. As per usual when possible, I planned to ride to the ride. As I was preparing to ride I noted on my phone's calendar that the ride started at 9AM, instead of the 10AM I had planned on. Even if I were to load the bike and drive there, I wouldn't make it in time. I hopped on the bike and planned on a solo ride.

After a stormy wet day yesterday, today wasn't too bad. I pedaled to Renton via Beacon Hill. I arrived at Old City Hall, and sure enough there were cars with bike racks, but no bike riders to be seen. I opened the CTS 7 route on the Garmin and continued on. When I got to Mercer Island I decided to not ride a loop around the south end as the official route does, instead staying on the north end. After crossing the I-90 Floating Bridge I exited the route and made my way back to Queen Anne. I'd still get a couple more miles than the official CTS 7 route.




Today.................62...........0..............0..........0..............62 Jan..................93..............0...............0.........0..............93 Feb................411..............0..............0.........0............411 March.............653.............0..............0.........0............653 April..............696..............0...............0.........0............696 May...............459...............0...............0.........0.............459 Total...........2315.............0...............0..........0.............2315

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.