Monday, May 6, 2013

A Lunch Run

It is another beautiful day in Seattle, unseasonably warm and sunny. I notice that my Southern California Facebook friends are "enjoying" rain. You would think with weather like this plus this being my last full day in Seattle, that I'd be out riding all day. Alas, I had to update the blog after a weekend of riding and had a few chores to do. I have plans for this evening, so there were just a few hours to ride. That's okay, I probably needed a recovery day anyway. My little sojourn by bike today took me first to Kidd Valley, home to a rather tasty burger, then a gravel road exploration of Kinnear Park before riding back along Elliot Ave and Nickerson St and then climbing back up Queen Anne hill.


As usual, things are all relative. With just over 700 ft of climbing in 8 miles some would not consider this a recovery day. It is if you ride it easy!
...............road bike.......rollers.........mtb.....lifecycle.....total Today................8.............0..............0..........0...............8 Jan..................93..............0...............0.........0..............93 Feb................411..............0..............0.........0............411 March.............653.............0..............0.........0............653 April..............696..............0...............0.........0............696 May...............229...............0...............0.........0.............229 Total...........2085.............0...............0..........0..........2085

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.