Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The calm before the storm

I had some business to attend to in Salem, the forecast was for a chance of rain. I looked out the window, the roadway was dry, the sky was more bright than dark. I left the rain bike home and brought my carbon bike with me, though I did attach one of those seatpost mounted fenders to keep me from getting a stripe up my back should a stray shower happen.

I took care of business then took off on the bike. I didn't get far before the sky darkened. There was rain threatening, I high tailed back to my pickup. I almost made it before the skies opened up.

12 miles, about 9 of them in dry weather.

Today.................12...........0..............0..........0..............12 Jan..................93..............0...............0.........0..............93 Feb................411..............0..............0.........0............411 March.............653.............0..............0.........0............653 April..............696..............0...............0.........0............696 May...............751...............0...............0.........0.............751
Total...........2607.............0...............0..........0.............2607

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.