Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Riding with the Salem Bicycle Club

I joined the Salem Bicycle Club on their Wednesday ride late today.  I am participating in Race Across Oregon this year as part of a two man team, and my teammate and I planned to meet following the ride.

The ride was not long, only 19 miles, but it was a nice evening to ride.  There were ten of us.



I didn't have the route so I hung pretty close to the ride leader.  I didn't have any problems doing so tonight, the pace was comfortable.





On the team meeting front, John Henry and I talked a bit about logistics, but more importantly, we talked about our choices for crew members. We talked a bit with one prospective crew member and liked what we saw. We've agreed on our other "invitees" as well.

..............road bike.......rollers.........mtb.....lifecycle.....total Today...............19.............0..............0..........0..............19 Jan..................93..............0...............0.........0..............93 Feb................411..............0..............0.........0............411 March.............653.............0..............0.........0............653 April..............696..............0...............0.........0............696 May...............277...............0...............0.........0.............277 Total...........2133.............0...............0..........0.............2133

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.