Tuesday, May 7, 2013

2 Hills

Seattle dawned grey and cool.  I had some paint left, and my marks for the preferred route up Queen Ann were getting quite faded. I took off to get rid of some paint.  I remarked most of the route before running out of paint.  I rode the remaining few blocks to the bottom then turned around and rode back up.  I had so much fun, I repeated it one more time, minus the painting part.

I drove back to Portland in search of warmer weather, and another hill to climb.  I stopped at Rocky Butte, with the temperature at 76 degrees, to ride a few repeats with friends.

Following my 5 repeats in about 70 minutes I accepted an invitation to join a friend for pizza and brew.

It was a good day!

..............road bike.......rollers.........mtb.....lifecycle.....total Today...............29.............0..............0..........0..............29 Jan..................93..............0...............0.........0..............93 Feb................411..............0..............0.........0............411 March.............653.............0..............0.........0............653 April..............696..............0...............0.........0............696 May...............258...............0...............0.........0.............258 Total...........2114.............0...............0..........0.............2114

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.