Saturday, March 3, 2012

A tale of two rides

It was a nice day. I dilly dallied around a bit before finally taking off on my bike at 10:30AM. I rode a Pete's Mountain loop then across the Canby Ferry on just a random ride day. I ended up out through Lone Elder, Mulino, Beavercreek, New Era, and back through Canby. I then made my way over I-5 and up to Tualatin where I stopped for ice cream, then made my way back to Wilsonville. It was a nice 88 mile trip on a nice day.

Tonight I led another of our famous Waffle Rides. A friend was down from Seattle and had requested this, and she lucked out with the weather. It stayed in the low 50's all night as we pedaled around in search of waffles and a good time. In the process we found 13 miles. We had a small group, only 5 of us rode tonight. But it was fun none the less.


.........road bike.......rollers.........mtb.....lifecycle.....total
Today.......101..............0.............0..........0..........101
Jan.........105.............34.............0..........0..........139
Feb.........428............108.............0.........24..........536
March.......101..............0.............0..........0..........101
YTD.........634............142.............0.........24..........790

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.