Thursday, March 8, 2012

Pete, but no repeat.

It was a nice day, 63 degrees and sunny when I got off work. After some dilly dallying around I finally hopped on the bike and went for a ride in the hills. I got to the top of Pete's Mountain and took a picture with my phone of Mt Hood in the distance.

Too bad I didn't have my camera with me, there's a reason it's a camera and not a phone.

All it took was riding for 26 miles in hills to show me just how far out of shape I've become. My work is cut out for me. :-(

.........road bike.......rollers.........mtb.....lifecycle.....total
Today........26..............0.............0..........0...........26
Jan.........105.............34.............0..........0..........139
Feb.........428............108.............0.........24..........536
March.......177..............0.............0..........0..........177
YTD.........710............142.............0.........24..........866

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.