Saturday, March 24, 2012

the weather turned nice so............

It's back on the coast for me today!

After getting a weather update from the coast I made a late decision to go ride the Three Capes Scenic Tour from Tillamook. The route runs south along Tillamook Bay and the coast over Cape Meares, Cape Lookout, and Cape Kiwanda. The weather was indeed nice. There was a bit of overcast right on the coast, but any sojourn inland brought me into mostly clear sunny skies. The temperature was 55 as a prepared to start my ride.

When I got to Pacific City I stopped and had a bite to eat, and a short rest.







I have not been riding much this year, and the hills worked me. ....but I've got to start somewhere.

.........road bike.......rollers.........mtb.....lifecycle.....total
Today........81..............0.............0..........0...........81
Jan.........105.............34.............0..........0..........139
Feb.........428............108.............0.........24..........536
March.......557..............0.............0.........22..........579
YTD........1090............142.............0.........46.........1278

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.