Sunday, March 11, 2012

Wet, cold, windy

AKA, perfect weather for building character. :-O

I attended a meeting of my social bike club to help teach potential ride leaders "the way". Following the meeting there was supposed to be a social paced ride. Given that it was windy, cold, and raining, and this IS a social bike club, nobody wanted to ride.

I had lunch with a view of the Willamette River rolling by. The rain slowed.
I had my rain bike along. I stepped into the nearest phone booth, (ok, the men's restroom!) and came out in bike gear. I hopped on Portland's 40 Mile Loop and rode a lap.

Finished up wet and cold.

Found the spa at 24 Hr Fitness to be the perfect way to thaw out. :-)


.........road bike.......rollers.........mtb.....lifecycle.....total
Today........41..............0.............0..........0...........41
Jan.........105.............34.............0..........0..........139
Feb.........428............108.............0.........24..........536
March.......375..............0.............0..........0..........375
YTD.........908............142.............0.........24.........1064

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.