Tuesday, March 27, 2012

steady light rain

That's what we had tonight as a group of us went for an after work ride in the Helvetia area. 7 had said they were coming but as the day wore on the rain showers of the morning turned into a steady rain. I was surprised to see all 7 show up. It wasn't bad though, the weather was relatively warm......... and misery does love company!

The only issue tonight was yet another idiot on the road. I had dropped off the back of the group to unzip my gortex jacket. Before I could get going again a guy in a small black hatchback came toward me, slowing down as he got closer. He stuck his head out the window as he passed at less than 5 mph and yelled a profanity laced tirade about why I should stay off "his" road. I just smiled and said, "and have a nice day".

Other than that little situation the rest of the ride went well.


.........road bike.......rollers.........mtb.....lifecycle.....total
Today........22..............0.............0..........0...........22
Jan.........105.............34.............0..........0..........139
Feb.........428............108.............0.........24..........536
March.......679..............0.............0.........22..........701
YTD........1212............142.............0.........46.........1400

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.