Thursday, September 3, 2009

2 rides, neither completed

I had two invitations to ride today, as it ended up I didn't complete either of them.
Two fellow Oregon Randonneurs (Randonneuses?) invited me to join them on a ride to Silver Creek Falls. I had an appointment to have my new bike tuned and adjusted so I was unable to join them at the start, but did eventually get there and try to catch them somewhere on the route. I eventually rendezvoused with them, finding them relaxing on the side of Victor Point Rd waiting for me!

We rode on together and enjoyed the day.



Both the ladies got more than 70 miles, my late start cost me and I logged a mere 51 miles.

My plan was to join my social bike group for an after work ride in the Helvetia area with a climb of Logie Trail, but as I was preparing to ride my morning ride with Joanne and Elise I got an invitation to attend a graduation ceremony for a friend. I figured that I can ride any day, but graduations are fewer and farther between so I sent my regrets to the social ride leader and attended graduation instead.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
...............Road Bike.....LifeCycle.....Total Miles
Today............51...............0.................51
Jan total.......501.....+.........30.......=.......531
Feb total.......614.....+.........0........=.......614
March total.....860.....+.........0........=.......860
April total.....790.....+.........0........=.......790
May total.......901.....+.........0........=.......901
June total......543.....+.........0........=.......543
July total.....1322.....+.........0........=......1322
August total...1603.....+.........0........=......1603
Sept total......154.....+.........0........=.......154
Year to date...7337.....+.........30.......=......7367
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.