Saturday, November 4, 2017

Racing!

Peter was busy racing repeated 18 mile loops.  I jumped on my fixed gear bike and rode a 13 mile loop of my own, just because of #ridingeverydayinNovember.

I thought I'd ride out to Red Ocotillo, where a group of us had dinner on a whim a few years ago as we pedaled a 450 mile multi-day trip. It was a memorable evening and I thought I'd see what was going on there now.  I pedaled out in the general area where I knew it had been, but missed a turn somewhere. I ended up taking a self "un"guided tour of the area as I made my way back to Christmas Circle.
The Road Runner again challenges the Desert Coyote

Perfect weather for a bike ride!

The area is popular with "snow birds" looking to escape colder winter climates

More of the metal sculptures of Ricardo Breceda.

........Road Bike........Rollers.......MTB..........Lifecycle......Total
Today ...13.................0.................0...............0...............13
Jan.........304................15................0...............31..........350
Feb..........0..................0..................0...............0.............0
March.......18.................0.................0...............0............18
April.......113................0.................0...............0...........113
May.........155................0.................0...............0...........155
June..........10.................0.................0................0.............10
July..........79..................0.................0................0.............79
Aug..........76...................0.................0................0............76
Sept...........97..................0.................0................0............97
Oct..........36....................0................0................0.............36
Nov..........39....................0................0................0.............39
Total.......928...............15.................0...............31...........974

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.