Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Day 8, #ridingeverydayinNovember

The weather forecast today called for rain by late morning.  The radar image confirmed that rain was knocking on the door. It was in the mid 40's as I put a clip on rear fender on my fixed gear and a water repellent wind breaker on me and headed out.  There were just random drops of rain falling.


The trail under I-5 is still officially closed, but careful inspection shows that the work on the path is finished. There is still some drainage and landscaping to be finished up.


I made my way over to Graham Oaks Park almost entirely via multi-use paths.  The rain was increasing in intensity, though still not raining hard. The tires were throwing up a bit of rooster tail, so I was glad I had my rear fender on.



As I rode through Graham Oaks Park the rain increased even more. By the time I got to Villabois it was beginning to look like real rain.



Before long it was wet, and I would be too if I didn't finish up soon.


My feet were wet, but the rest of me was only damp.  I survived my first rainy ride in November.

........Road Bike........Rollers.......MTB..........Lifecycle......Total
Today ...13.................0.................0...............0..............13
Jan.........304................15................0...............31..........350
Feb..........0..................0..................0...............0.............0
March.......18.................0.................0...............0............18
April.......113................0.................0...............0...........113
May.........155................0.................0...............0...........155
June..........10.................0.................0................0.............10
July..........79..................0.................0................0.............79
Aug..........76...................0.................0................0............76
Sept...........97..................0.................0................0............97
Oct..........36....................0................0................0.............36
Nov..........82....................0................0................0.............82
Total.......979...............15.................0...............31..........1022

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.